Step 'n Stride
How can you support patients in your local community?
Join the Largest Breast Cancer Walk in the Tristate Area
Saturday, October 19, 2019
***DONATIONS MADE ON LINE AFTER 4 PM ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 18th WILL NOT REFLECT IN THE TOTALS WE HAVE RECORDED AT REGISTRATION***
All money raised from our Step 'n Stride event will support our local community in the fight against breast cancer. BCA-CV provides an early detection program that pays for mammograms and ultra sounds for individuals that have little or no insurance. We also provide many FREE after diagnosis programs which aid in support and comfort as patients fight their breast cancer battle. In addition, BCA-CV holds events and meetings to honor and support on-going survivorship.
- 8:30 AM - Registration (ARCC Gym)
- 8:30-9:30 AM - Team Photo
- 9:30 AM - Survivor Photo
- 10:00 AM - WALK BEGINS
Your choice of four 1.25 mile loops around the HCC campus or walk the indoor track. WALKING IS FREE - however, if you would like a 2018 Step 'n Stride shirt, you must be registered as a walker, sign the Step 'n Stride 2018 waiver and have a minimum donation of $100.
Step 'n Stride Incentive Gifts
Individual donations received by Saturday, October 20th will be eligible for the following:
- Pledge of $100 receives an event t-shirt.
- Pledge of $500 and/or $1000 will receive additional incentive gifts. Awards of $500 or more are not cumulative)
- Prize awarded for the Individual wearing the most pink
- Quick & Easy Registration
- Survivor Tent
- Floor Exercises
- Health Exhibitors
- Pink Store
FIVE LEVELS OF BUSINESS SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE
- $250 - STEP 'N IT UP SPONSOR - receive walker's route event sign and 1 event shirt
- $500 - PACE SETTER SPONSOR - Business logo/name on the event t-shirt, 1 walker's route sponsor sign, 2 tribute flags, and 2 event t-shirts.
- $1,000 - SUPER STRIDER SPONSOR - business logo/name on the event t-shirt, business name on website, 2 walker's route sponsor signs, 4 tribute flags, 3 event t-shirts.
- $2,000 - SUPER STEP 'N STRIDER - business logo on event t-shirt, business name on website, Team Photo Area business sponsor sign, 3 walker's route sponsor signs, 6 tribute flags, 4 event t-shirts.
- $5,000 - STUPENDOUS STRIDER - business logo on event t-shirt, business name on website, business team to lead the Survivors' Lap, Survivors' Area business sponsor sign, 4 walker's route sponsor signs, 10 tribute flags, 6 event t-shirts.
TWO WAYS TO SUBMIT YOUR DONATIONS
Breast Cancer Awareness - Cumberland Valley
12916 Conamar Dr, Suite 201
Hagerstown, MD 21742
*Please keep in mind even though you have selected a t-shirt size during the on-line registration, a minimum donation of $100 is required by 10 AM on the morning of the event in order to receive your t-shirt.